Copyright (c) 2021 Magnetic Biotherapy. All Rights Reserved.
Magnetic therapy should not be used by persons using pacemakers, internal automatic defibrillators, insulin pumps, transdermal patches with electronic signals and pregnant women. Our devices should not be used as a substitute for medical care or a prescription. Prior medical evaluation is always recommended. MAGNETIC HEALER, INC. does not claim to be a medical product or instrument, but an alternative to prevent or improve these existing conditions. The buyer assumes all responsibility for the proper use of this product.
After receiving the payment through PayPal you will receive the device to start your therapies. Our instruments are manufactured in the USA and shipped directly from the factory. If you have any doubts about the delivery conditions, write to email@example.com.
Attention International Customers:
Sorry but we can not accept installment payments. To know the cost of sending your package, you must send an email with your postal address. We will respond as soon as possible with the total quote of the shipment. It is the responsibility of the patient to pay any charge that the customs office of his country charges for the purchase of the device.
Conditions of sale:
1. The cost of this device and treatment follow-up is $295.00. The first $100.00 payment includes handling and shipping costs, after 60 days you will be charged $97.50 per month for the next two (2) months or you can make a one payment of $250.00 with a savings of $45.00.
2. If your creatinine does not go down, you can return the device in or before 60 days. Your money will be returned, we will only retain $75.00 dollars to cover restock, shipping and handling of the product.
3. Our office will send you information, privacy agreements and follow up on the development of therapies.
4. Therapies are performed in conjunction with any treatment that the patient is taking. No harmful side effects are known. The use of medications that the patient is currently taking by medical prescription should be continued. It is likely that in the future the doctor himself recommends reducing the amount or eliminating them.
5. The patient will perform the therapies under his own responsibility.